Sunday 14 October 2007

I dont know why but I am so keen to get into blogging - but am just not used to it. And its hard when I dont have the people I love around me to remind me.

But it does seem strange that when I do decide to blog I am happy - and it has somthing to do with Rugby!... Ye if you didnt know England got into the World Cup Final for a 2nd sucessive time. So after watching the match last night I am proud of the boys - they did very well.

So after reading someone else's story I just remember how much fun I had last year. I can tell you know that I wont have the same amount this year but I am sad in the fact that I actually enjoy my course. There is a silver lining. I like my course so much I use to title my blog!

But I miss the people who I didnt know two years ago, but now do and do not see. It is not worse than never knowing but it feels that way sometime. Great times, not to be forgotten. But times that somtimes upset when they seem distant memories.

Times, as the days march on - I call for a stop!

Coupe de Mode 2007 - l'angleterre gagner!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Rugby Freak!!!! (though I do hope that England wins this time).
It's quite sad that life does change that way, but like you said, look for the silver lining. You might not have as much fun without us around, but you'll meet new people, and have a different kind of fun with them!
*hugs*