Sunday 3 August 2008

Random post - because I am being nagged to blog and I have free time now.

I keep going on about but time really does slip away.

I had a daydream today worrying about an expiry date of some task - then thought that was only 6 months ago. Totally random but it seemed AGES ago.

so then today swept by me didnt do anything - just in my room :(. But yesterday I went over a friends (a friend I didnt have within this 6 months period - actually Im only going to blog about things and people I didnt know/have in the last 6 months)

Now this friend last night - is very nice and invited me over, not too many people so made me feel special, with other really nice people. So theres me with all these other nice people have a nice time. Sounds NICE right? and the werid thing was ... it really was nice. NICE - usually seems like a word for things that were ok - but not as good as hoped for. I use it it in the context that it was better than things would have been had they not been.... NICE. So it was a nice time, with nice people and I have had a bit of nice missing from my life. So heres to life being nice!

On the subject - today I saw a little film about Beatrix Potter and her life story - awww, good story and nice! lol

Ok now anyone reading this is sick of the word nice - but they have to realise - and I am sure they do that life needs to be nice every once in a while because if you appreciate nice then you appreciate... life. Poetry - well in my head it works.

so I blog about a nice time - well thats all that happens in my life, if Im lucky. So now I get onto the boring stuff - I have started my last placement of the summer. I am now nearly finished my non-stop summer to start it all again very very soon. However - its been good. Good in many different ways. I had a great work experience, a not so great one and now (if the first week continues) a very good time in research. That may open up future possibilites...

But also it has made me realise that I am happy with what I am doing , with where I am going... its just not perfect. Work is good - I can do it and I enjoy it. But I need to have something outside of work - and I have little bits of the jigsaw but its not complete yet. I strive to complete it - but I guess that the people dont do jigsaws becuase of the pretty picture - they can see that on the box, its the process of doing it. So I guess that the process of embrassing everything new is my jigsaw. Where will the missing parts be found - ooo now thats an exciting question.

So a random post- telling hardly anyone, hardly anything - but isnt that the beauty of blogging.

till next time....

No comments: